Thursday, May 9, 2013

My "Bully Project"


Hi Everyone!

 

I am excited to being writing my first blog post for “All In” – Arkansas. I launched my new program on Monday, May 6, in Blytheville, Arkansas at Armorel High School, and I could not be more excited to continue spreading the word!  I experienced bullying in high school, and the severity of my bullying situation changed the course of my life forever. To read more, go to About: All In Arkansas.

I spoke to every student (with the exception of seniors, who will soon graduate) in the Armorel School District, which gave me the opportunity to tailor my school program for all age groups. I had a great time answering fun questions from students and taking pictures with the beautiful, precious little ones, but my primary goal, of course, was to touch hearts and gain serious commitments to ending bullying in their school.

I am hoping to visit as many schools as possible in the fall of 2013. If you think your school could benefit from “All In” – Arkansas, please do not hesitate to email me at allinarkansas@gmail.com.

I also want this blog to serve as a voice for Arkansans against bullying. If you are being bullied, have been bullied, or if you are a strong advocate against bullying, please email me a quote, story, comment, etc. I would love to post your experiences here to help spread this incredibly important message.

(All postings will be anonymous)

Thank you all so much for your support in the fight against bullying! It starts with one, and each of us can contribute to changing things!

All my love and care,

 

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment