Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A New Challenge!



Hi Everyone!

For the last few months, my Dad has been posting a “thought for the day” on his Facebook page. The posts are always brief, yet positive, encouraging, and ironically, relevant to my day. I am so proud to call him my Dad, and incredibly impressed with his dedication to spreading positivity through social media.

As I was reading through some of the Facebook pages that I follow, (or “like” as Facebook describes it) I was noticing these incredibly inspiring quotes that I wanted to share with my friends on Facebook and blog followers. So, rather than bombarding all of my friends with dozens of quotes at one time, I have decided to share one a day for the next 30 days. Each day, I will share a new inspiring quote on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/amybrookecrain). I will also share them here, however, I will share 7 at a time, once a week here, rather than posting 30 separate blog entries.Thank you for the inspiration, Dad, and I hope to inspire all of you, as well!

I hope everyone is doing well; keep making a difference!

I’m all in!

Amy

Today’s Quote:



Today's quote comes from the awesome movement by Secret, entitled "Mean Stinks." For more information, visit Mean Stinks on Facebook: www.facebook.com/meanstinks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment